Pinehurst, NC 28374
5 beds | 6.5 baths
Buy a Piece of History! ''Boxwood Court'', located on 2.6 acres in Old Town Pinehurst, was built in 1905 as one of the major residences of the new winter resort known as Pinehurst, North Carolina. New York Publisher Tyler L Redfield was the original owner of this large-one-and-one-half-story bungalow, the first house to be built on the west side of Beulah Hill Rd. The stuccoed house has a broad, gable roof, a shed dormer, and an engaged porch with heavy Tuscan columns across the front. In 1929 Eldrige Johnson, head of Victor talking machine (RCA Victor) purchased Boxwood Court. There have been a handful of owners since that time, but no one has put more time, talent and treasure in restoring this beautiful structure as the current owners. List of features in documents. Studio apt w/bath.
|Room Name||Room Size||Room Level|
|Other Room 1||15.5x7||M|
|Other Room 2||10x7.5||U|
Listing Office: Lin Hutaff's Pinehurst Realty Group
Last Updated: November - 28 - 2018
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Pinehurst-Southern Pines Area Association of REALTORS®. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than the publisher of this website are marked with the IDX logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers. All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal. Neither listing broker(s) nor the publisher of this website shall be responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, misprints and shall be held totally harmless. Updated: 27th July, 2015 12:58 PM.
Monday 10th of December 2018 05:15 AM